Year 9 students Beth Henderson Palmer, Kiara Parlevliet, Maddy Lewis, James Fawcett, Adam Thomas, Tyler Gordon and Rory Jones made it through the national final of the Big Bang competition for young inventors. The group investigated the most effective biscuit to dunk into tea and made their own automatic biscuit dunking machine.
- Overleigh Roundabout February 2019 January 27, 2019
- Maths students have the right answers January 27, 2019
- Traffic fears as Wrexham Road plans are finally approved January 27, 2019
- Overleigh Roundabout January 2019 January 6, 2019
- Overleigh Roundabout December 2018 November 29, 2018